My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://bethanytab.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I like my school! I like my sister! I like my hair! I like my hair-cuts!

It has come to my attention recently that I am incredibly bored.
Back in December I wanted nothing more than to be done with school so I could simply go to work and come home and go grocery shopping and do laundry and play with my friends on the weekends. As it turns out, I'm bored to tears. No really. The desk life is not all it's cracked up to be, ladies and gents. As much as everyone tells me I'm so Pam, I cannot only do what she does and then go for a run after work to be satisfied with my life.
I thought I loved school because it was the alternative to going to work. It turns out I just love school in general and I DESPISE not learning. Hate it. So I'm taking a class this summer, because I'm really interested in doing this kind of thing.


In other news, Danielle Lorraine graduated from high school last weekend! I just really really love this girl, and I'm so proud of her. She continually astounds me with her strength, hilarity, and concern for others in every situation. She is the complete embodiment of 2nd Corinthians 4:8-9 and I can't wait to see what God is preparing her for in the future. It's going to be big.

Oh, and I graduated too. Did I tell you? It was the biggest nuisance, that whole ceremony, but my Mom got a kick out of it and I got a visit with her out of it, so you know.

Last picture for today: my cousin Katie delivered her sweet baby girl Jadyn Elise this morning! Say a prayer for this little half-pint, she could have used about 9 more weeks in her momma's belly, but she must be the daughter of a Marine or something because she's doing really well and even breathing on her own.

I know I'm just a cousin to this baby beauty, but I've decided that I would rather be her aunt. That's a lot more fun. Jordan and Katie, take note. Just slide me over on her family tree. I have got to get down to Mississippi to kiss her little baby toes sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment