My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://bethanytab.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dear Sweet Girls

Carrie. Susannah. Mindy. Kayla. Beth. Becca. Erin. Becky. Rachel. Katie. Stacy. Aril. Stephani. Natalie. Morgan. Nanette. Corrie. Meghan.

Thank you, thank you, thank you sweet girls for blessing me so much last night. After everyone left and my house went to sleep, I sat in the middle of my living room with all your cards and presents and just soaked in all your love.
Your letters to me are priceless. Surely you all must have plotted this ambush of encouragement. Thank you for being such intentional sisters.
I don't think you know that I could not make it alone in this city without you.
Your precious personalities are so familiar to me that I didn't even have to look at the signatures of your letters to know who wrote them. You have such wonderful gifts to give to this world.
You artists, teachers, counselors, singers, mentors, intercessors, writers, healers, encouragers...you have no idea how eternally significant your actions in this time and town are.
Thank you for being vulnerable with me and letting me be vulnerable with you. Thank you for sharing Jesus generously and always with me. I have lived all over the world and never seen anything like it.
I love you very much.

~Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment