My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://bethanytab.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 9, 2009

just a few negligible things

  • this is my last day to be 21
  • for the first time in 2.5 years, I bought new makeup. Sister will kill me when she reads this.
  • I walked into my old happy place today--from 2 years ago--and the baristas still knew my name and drink. Made me wish I still lived in OP.
  • my dad is in Haiti right now. He goes all the time but for some reason I'm really worried about him this trip.
  • I'm getting really excited about Ethiopia.
  • I had two exams cancelled this week
  • that means 4 next week.
  • having a day where I have no responsibility to be anywhere makes me feel like a completely. different. person.
  • I'm throwing a nice little party tomorrow night. you should come.
  • a human head weighs 8 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment