My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://bethanytab.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

saturday morning.

I've started to realize that people take their bodies much more seriously than their souls. We spend much more time and money trying on clothes and food than studying influences like books and music and ideas that we feed our to hearts.

The other day my pastor said we are like babies looking to put anything into our mouths. Pacifiers, cereal, dirt, hairclips, electric plugs....
Pictures, songs, articles, friends, gossip...

I've been going down to Cherith Brook to hang out with some friends who hang out with more friends, and I can see now that everyone is most beautiful when no one is pretending.

No comments:

Post a Comment