My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://bethanytab.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

every tiny detail


"I just love the back of Liesel's head. Isn't it so sweet? When I was pregnant with Jenny, I didn't put much hope in her. I knew the Lord had been so good to give me the twins after I lost my other baby and I just couldn't believe I would get to have another girl. But then Jenny was born healthy and at first I was only able to see the back of her head before they brought her over to me...and just seeing that tiny bit of her gave me this huge rush of emotion. I couldn't believe I got to keep her. Even now, sometimes I'll see at the back of Jenny's head and feel all excited." 
--Jeannie (my mother in law)

1 comment: