My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://bethanytab.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I recommend


Allow me to elaborate on the monumental deal it is for me to recommend a movie to my dearly beloved readers:
I am a communications major, so therefore I think that television is the spawn of satan. Our society is completely addicted to mass media, which infects viewers with its sick and twisted values, gives us a self-concept built around lies, and generally ruins our ability to think critically. I hate it. I don't watch TV.
BUT.
I liked this movie. It's cute and clean and lovely. Watch it with your grandma. Then eat pancakes.
currently listening to: the roommate laugh ridiculously at whatever the boyfriend says.

No comments:

Post a Comment