My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://bethanytab.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 3, 2011

I wish I weren't born yet, so I could be friends with their kids

So far, the best news of 2011 is that Blakely and Tom are engaged! 
I have been friends with these two for a very long time and I just can't really describe how remarkable they both are, separately and now together.
This family is going to be really special.

4 comments:

  1. Aww. Wow! Thanks so much Bethany. You can still be friends with our kids. Babysitting and whatnot, but let's not rush into that whole conversation just yet. ;) One thing at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Tom, it was a purely anecdotal reference. Let's just get you guys married!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said everyone :)

    ReplyDelete