My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://bethanytab.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

{amidst chattering teeth}

It's 3 degrees in Kansas City, with a windchill of -14.
The air is so dry that my nails are cracking and breaking, I'm always thirsty, and my head is crowned in a halo of static flying hair.

I don't feel like I'll ever be warm again.
But I'm three days away from this, so I'll chill out. Ha.


Friends, I've had a perpetually rotten attitude this whole week, but the prayer room is saving my heart. If you ever want to go, I would love to go with you. This girl couldn't get enough.

It is so so good.

Currently listening to Ron Downing

1 comment:

  1. first of all: jealous about the beach. seriously. someday, REAL soon, I'm gonna live close enough to drive. :-)
    second of all: I could handle the prayer room again soon!
    third: the word verification word is mated. now THAT is funny!

    ReplyDelete