- I'm going to Colorado in 2 days. Hooray.
- Last night at work I felt like a rock star for not hurting myself after individually sharpening the 15 blades on the tomato slicer. Then I put it back together, tried a tomato, and put a deep slice in, not the tomato, but my finger. Go me. It's ok though, I doctored myself up real nice and didn't get stitches.
- It's not that cold in Kansas City right now.
- Oh yeah. I'm back in Kansas City.
- I've been going to the OneThing conference, and it's been interesting. Provoking.
- I have 3 options for ringing in the new year tonight. Not sure what I'm going to do.
- There are ten people in my house right now. That's why I'm sitting in the University Center.
- I just bought the Bon Iver album and Coldplay's Lost EP (which includes a version of Lost featuring Jay-Z. for serious.) for the roadtrip.
Friends, I hope you have a really wonderful and memorable new year.