My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://bethanytab.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

i think we need to go on a break

Oh hey, blog.
I know.
I haven't been spending as much time with you as I used to.
It's just that I'm really busy right now. I have a ton of homework and tests every week, and I have to work a lot. I've also...been seeing other people.
See, you're not a real person. And there are some real people in my life who I would rather hang out with. I'm sorry.
I just need a break. It might not be forever, just until I get caught up on all my stuff.

I can't make you a priority right now, and that's all there is to it. I'm sure you'll be ok.
See you around.


And remember, it's not you. It's me.

2 comments:

  1. break schmake. this is probably good medicine for your sanity anyway.

    you need to get the little google friend thingy like tyler and jordanne have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is this of which you speak brotherberger?

    ReplyDelete