My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://bethanytab.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 24, 2009

so close

Picture of my life the night before Ethiopia:
  • Prom-people-watching at the Plaza Starbucks with Morgan. One group with a crown and cape clad gentleman just walked in. Congratulations, you will forever have popularity bragging rights.
  • Still need to finish and turn in a Film paper
  • (Mostly) packed
  • I found out that I can get 3 internships credits through UMKC for this trip, thus freeing up my summer from sitting in class. Glorious.
  • So far no malaria pill nightmares
  • I think God is going to tell me big things, reveal mysteries, and show up in power as we go.
  • I can't wait to spend time with my team. I think so highly of every one of them.
  • I probably won't sleep tonight.

Goodbye friends! Please pray for us!

currently listening to Brooke Fraser

p.s: If I can blog in Africa then I will, but I'm not going to push for any computer time while I'm there.

1 comment: