My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://bethanytab.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

from Asresa

To my dear sponsor,
above all I provide you my respectful greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. How are you? How about family and neighbor? I am fine thanks to God. I have received your letter. God bless you. I understand that you are praying for me. I am happy that God gave you to me and you are influential for my life in school and for my future. I am attending my lessons carefully. I am attempting to be a good person, and strong woman in my target achievement, especially school achievement. Thank you for thinking of me from such a far distance. I hope we will meet each other physically. God may do this. Stay with peace.
Yours from Ethiopia,
Asresa.
Bye-bye.



Little honey, you have my heart.

2 comments:

  1. that is so great! i wrote the post "wait" and most of the posts, although michael writes every once in a while.

    have a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete