My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://bethanytab.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 1, 2010

January resolution: Read the Bible in a year.
February resolution: Don't get discouraged when I fall behind. Keep going.

January resolution: Wear makeup.
February resolution: Start brushing my teeth and inserting my contacts before applying the makeup instead of after. It gets messy.

January resolution: Go on more road trips.
February resolution: Nashville? This weekend?

January resolution: Move out of my house.
February resolution: Move out of my house NOW.

January resolution: Don't hate February.
February resolution: (...)

2 comments:

  1. hi bethany! i just saw your comment on my blogger blog from january 6! i rarely check it!

    we like lots of the same books and music!
    i was surprised to see lakes on your list. i love lakes. and patty griffin. and bon iver..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't hate February. It's the month we're going to Nashville.

    :)

    Hey remember: Don't worry.

    THAT'S WHAT HE SAID.

    ReplyDelete