My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://bethanytab.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

She was gone too long

I looooove airports. I have some extremely positive childhood memory association with airports (insert imagery of 12+ smiling waiving happy relatives eager to squeeze and spoil me). They're such a happy transitioning channel from where I was to where I want to be. I love airplanes too.
Last night, I decided to impose my dream of being picked up from the airport with balloons and signage upon my good friend Blakely.

Blakely was gone from Kansas City for a little over two weeks for some seminary learnin', and we missed her something awful!

It was fun. I hope Blakely enjoyed it as much as I did.

Yes, the sign is in reference to Kirk Franklin's "Stomp". Amy and I wanted to make sure Blakes ain't goin' nowhere no mo'.

2 comments:

  1. I wish we'd gotten a shot of you zipping up the balloons in your (my) jacket.

    Heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just...
    ah... nevermind...

    ReplyDelete