My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://bethanytab.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 8, 2010

the year of fun

We drove to Nashville to pick up some memories.
We ate good food and drank new wine and listened to sweet music. We laughed really hard. We stayed up till early and talked about what? We got a little cuter and braver. The ride home was long but we danced hard and spoke softly.
Amy and I are polar opposites. Nathan will do just fine in that town, because Greg Johnson is his dad and he taught him everything. Jason came alive and I got to see it. Kaytlyn is a funny honeybabe and life has more for her than she thinks just now. I am an introvert who has the complete inability to act my age, even when I try hardly. I still want to know where they put away all the poor people.



Human talent and passion is a sharp currency in that town and I belong in Kansas City.

6 comments:

  1. I really really like this post, B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you *might* have a communication degree. :O) This is beautiful girl!! glad you're back home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, polar opposite. I love this. And I love you. 2010 is most definitely the Year Of No Bad News.

    But ... I squeeze!

    Oh so many memories I don't know where they've all scattered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. once i took a greyhound bus to manchester, tennessee and it stops right in the middle of nashville on the way there. i got lunch and felt a little bit more rock and roll than i ever have in my life. i want to go back there soon and do more walking around. i can't believe that one city can have so many talented people. it surpasses los angeles and it surpasses new york city, but no one in la or ny would agree with that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you tell me what kind of camera you use? I'm in the market for a new one and came across your blog via the "next blog" button- I like your words, I love the crispness of these photos and would love to know what kind of camera was used. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kat O! I shoot with an Olympus E-410.

    ReplyDelete