- The Kansas City fountains need to come on already. Specifically my favorite.
- I do not have enough skirts in my closet for this beautiful, beautiful weather.
- I hope my mom doesn't stop waking me up with Bible verse text messages from her quiet time every morning.
- I am preoccupied with thinking about a boy that I had the honor of spending time with last week. He's so cute and funny. I'll show you his picture later.
- I listened to a lady named Pearl play some beautiful piano last night and I hope when I get old I will be as dainty and scandalous as she is.
- I am wearing a new pair of knock-off Keds. I'm pretty excited about them because when I was 8 years old, I had a pair of Keds that I loved and one day I sliced my ankle open in a bike accident and watched in horror as a sheet of blood poured out of the wound all over my American shoes. Then the mean doctor stitched me up with no pain killers and that's when I decided that I liked being tough. I've been trying to be tough ever since.
- Cari invited me home to her family's house for Easter, and that was real sweet of her. Her mom made me an easter basket and I felt loved. The non-major holidays are the worst because I never make it home for those and just miss my family.
- I haven't seen them since Christmas.
- Here's the picture of that boy I promised you:
I can't even handle it. Lord!