My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://bethanytab.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Grandma Vencie

Hey Grandma,
I just saw your note about your sister. I'm so sorry! Are you doing okay?
I love you and I'm praying for you!
-bethy

...........................................................................................................................

Thanks Bethany,
You remember Aunt Libby. Cancer is brutal.
I had an awesome experience last Sunday at church.

A young man sang.
I bowed to my knees and cried Holy. When he sang it at one point my body started shaking and I could have cried or shouted for the Spirit of the Lord said to me, "Let her go on and be with the Lord and with Mama and Dad”.
I knew then that it wouldn't be long.
I just wanted you to hear my heart.
Love you Bethany and would love to hear how the Lord is working in your life.
Grandma


*published with permission

No comments:

Post a Comment