My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://bethanytab.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 21, 2012

rejoice

I ordered these Christmas cards before all the ups and downs of the last few weeks, and they arrived just in time to give me a project when I really needed one. Addressing and stamping 100 of these, while listening to Christmas carols, I was constantly reminded that this is to be a season of joy. Rejoice! Rejoice! Fear not. Emmanuel has come. A thrill of hope, the weary rejoice. Soon a new and glorious morning will break. 

Today I was hit with how very much we have to be grateful for. Our bell rang four times with packages being delivered. Our refrigerator is full of festive holiday food. We have plans to celebrate Christmas Eve with dear family members. Tim and I are convinced we've found the perfect gifts for each other and we can't wait to see each other's reactions on Christmas morning. We have a healthy baby coming to join our lives any day now. We have plenty of work to provide for our little family. There is nothing to do but to rejoice. 

2 comments:

  1. Loved getting your card in the mail, it's such a good reminder to see you all and keep praying. Big hugs love!! And Merry Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete