My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://bethanytab.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Morgan: "I have the best idea! We should wake up early and ride our bikes through Johnson Park! Then make coffee and go to city market, then come back to the condo and eat our fruit."

Me: "That sounds so perfect! My bike has a flat, though. But I could probably get it fixed before Saturday."

Morgan: "That's ok. I don't have a bike anyways."

2 comments:

  1. I just saw your comment on my "bastard" post ... and it made me happy ... cause it was for you (and a couple others).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany! So cool that you stumbled across our blog and now I have yours . . . let's hang out! seeing you in passing is just not good enough!

    ReplyDelete